Prior to visiting the church, please review the following information carefully:
- You are asked to wear a mask to Mass for your protection and the protection of those around you.
- You are asked to stay home if:
- You feel ill or tired or achy
- You have a high temperature
- You have a cough
- You have lost your appetite
- You are short of breath
- You have excessive sputum
- Use hand sanitizer before entering the church
- Follow the guidance of the ushers and sit only where directed
- Exercise social/physical distancing (6 feet or 2 meters) at all times
- Avoid touching your face
- Avoid touching others
- Listen carefully and follow the instructions of the presiding priest and ushers especially regarding the reception of Holy Communion and orderly exiting the church after Mass.
Fr. Chris may also provide further direction before, during, and/or after Mass as required.
Please note that if you are sick or your health is compromised you are not obligated to attend Sunday Mass.
As of July 16, 2021 Ontario entered Step 3 of the reopening of the province. For churches, this resulted in expanded capacity for religious services, rites, ceremonies including weddings and funerals. No fixed capacity is mandated, however, since physical distancing requirements remain in place, indoor capacity is approximately one-third/33% capacity.
Requirements for masks or face coverings remain in place in indoor public settings throughout Step 3 and are likely to remain in place until at least September. Contact tracing is to continue. The dispensation from Sunday Mass attendance remains in effect.Since face coverings are still required, there is no congregational singing in Step 3.